Google recently announced its commitment to artificial intelligence (AI) during the Google I/O event, providing a variety of AI tools. One notable announcement was the launch of Google AI Generative Search. This much-anticipated feature has enthralled users of the popular search engine.
Google AI Generative Search is set to compete with Microsoft Bing’s AI search engine, giving cutting-edge and interesting search results generated by AI technology. Whether you’re eagerly expecting access or already have it, this post provides basic tips to help you leverage the potential of Google’s new AI Generative Search.
Sign Up for Generative AI Search Through Google Labs
Some users may find it difficult to access the new Google Generative AI Search Engine. You must install one of the best VPNs for Windows and have it set to the US in order to register through Google Labs.
- Start by going to labs.google.com and scrolling down until you see the Google Search queue. Click “Join waitlist.”
- Select “Sign in to continue” to log in if you haven’t already.
- You will be taken to the waitlist screen after successfully signing in. To finish the process, just click the “Join waitlist” button.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully joined the waitlist for Google’s AI Generative Search Experience, bringing you one step closer to accessing this innovative feature.
How to Enable Google Generative AI Search
While it may take some time, as previously said, you will receive an email notification as soon as you are assigned a slot. When you receive the email, follow the instructions below. In Gmail, you may also learn how Google Generative AI Search works.
- In the email, click “Go to Labs” to begin enabling Google’s AI-generated search.
- To activate the Google AI Generative Search Experience, click the toggle switch. To activate the feature, flip the switch.
- You will be provided with the terms and conditions. Take a minute to carefully read through them, and then click “I agree” to continue.
You’ve been successful in enabling Google’s new artificial intelligence-powered search functionality on your gadgets. Now is the time to dive in and begin investigating this unique feature.
How to Use Google AI Search Experience
The newly developed Google SGE is immediately accessible on desktop and mobile devices. Remember to turn on your VPN if you’re not in the US. Read the instructions below:
- Visit google.com and enter your search term. You may have already noticed the eye-catching Generative AI banner below.
- Then, above the web search, Google’s Generative AI Search Experience provides a quick Internet search and gives the results.
Google SGE makes it easier to ask follow-up questions in converse mode and offers pertinent answers.
That is all that is required to use Google’s AI search. At least for the time being, make sure your VPN is constantly on when utilizing this feature. A VPN won’t be required once Google makes it available everywhere.